-my show closes on friday, come to the reception from 6-10 to chat with me and the other artists, drink some wine, buy art, hang outside (weather permitting)! jefferson studio, 860 jefferson, in tremont.
-just revamped my etsy shop, after taking all of my cards out (to not compete with my employer). I have prints up there now, and will be adding more soon. designs I had done for my own cards will be now sold as art prints.
-my site is also being updated, I need to fix some of my older self-branded images and update them. I'm trading my yellow color out for a salmon pink (in my header) and changing my resume and things accordingly. I have to stop ignoring that my work is inadvertently feminine and just roll with it.
spring things that are making me happy:
- uhh yeah dude
- beers on the balcony
- the prospect of summer bike rides
- more headbands (like this one I just got on a great sale)
-carrots and hummus
-remembering my grandma
- my polaroid film from the impossible project came in, getting ready to take my sx-70 back out for a romp
-this kid (caught in a movement)
- mixed berry smoothies (homemade and from racking up my punch card at liquid planet)
- soon-to-be herb gardens
- my dad's new cd, and his gigs starting back up again
- the air right now...
hope to see good weather and a good turnout tomorrow! see ya there.